Monday, September 5, 2016

Elife 5-inch Length Creative Scissors



Hello, beauties!

I hope you're enjoying Labor Day. It's back to business as usual tomorrow, and my little starts high school...I can hardly believe it! I wanted to share a mani I did a while back. You may know how much I struggle with vinyls, tape, stencils...basically all things sticky. I'm still no good at them, but I found a cheaper way to practice - namely, making my own. 

I got these vinyl sheets to review not too long ago, and what better to pair them with than these scissors?


They're easy to line up...even I can do it. 



I used my handmade vinyls over an existing gel manicure. The turquoise is Azure Beauty number 32, which you can find here. The black is Funky Fingers Black Knight. 





Clearly, I need more practice, but I thought this was a cheaper way to nail the technique. It's less wasteful than printing up a whole sheet or using up my fancier ones on botched manis. These scissors come in a set of 6 different designs. With these, I'm free to experiment to my heart's content. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment