Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Beauty Brags Milani Nail Lacquer, Lot of 10

 

Hello, beauties!
 
I wanted to share these new additions to my collection with you. I recently got the chance to try Beauty Brags' Lot of 10 Milani Nail Lacquer. It includes 10 random shades, without duplicates. Below is what I got. 

The golds are:

Good Morning Sunshine, a yellow gold frost with a dusting of gold shimmer


Glitzy Toast, a nude/tan jelly with gold microglitter 


Mr. Sandman, a gold/bronze frost


Pinks:

Angel Pink, a pale pink crelly


Hot Pink, pink/coral crelly with orange microglitter 


La Vie en Rose, a hot pink crème 


Reds:

Radiant Ruby, a burgundy crelly


Paint the Town Red, a red frost with gold microglitter 


Blues:

Midnight Satin, a midnight blue crelly with hidden gold shimmer


Bolting Blue, a royal blue frost


All are shown in two thin coats plus a top coat, with the exception of Angel Pink, which required an extra coat for coverage. 

I liked what I got, overall. You know I love my blues, and Midnight Satin was my pick of them (that shimmer!). I also see myself using Glitzy Toast and Hot Pink pretty often. What you get is a crapshoot, but each set is free of duplicates. If you'd like to know more, you can check it out here. 

What colors strike your fancy?

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment