Thursday, September 29, 2016

Winstonia Image Plate Bundle - Set 9 for Halloween




Hello, beauties!

Fall has arrived, which means Halloween is right around the corner. Today, I wanted to share some Halloween plates and a bit of art. 




First, check out the plates, with all their cute and creepy images. You want spiders? Witches? Vampires? You've got them all in this set, which includes 3 plates: Spooktacular, Horror Night, and Hallo-scream. All the plates are beautifully etched, and deep enough that they work perfectly, even with regular polish! 








All my manis started with a base of LeChat Perfect Match in Midnight Velvet, and Pinky Petals chrome mirror powders. If you missed my post about the nail powders, you can find it here. To stamp, I used Funky Fingers in Black Knight and Gesso, and Mundo de Uñas purple. The deep etching made it easier to use the regular polish; I kept smearing the stamping polish. I should have allowed a few seconds of drying time, but I liked how they turned out. 












These plates are just lots of fun and there are images to suit my ever-changing moods. My nails can be cute or crazy...you know, like me! 😉






If you'd like to check out these plates, you can find them here. 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment