Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Trust Fund Beauty - Hollywood Hipster

                                                                                                                                Reviewer Discount

Hello, beauties!

I haven't posted, or even painted for a while, but I'm back with a new pretty from a new-to-me brand. This is Hollywood Hipster, from Trust Fund Beauty. 



I'd describe it as a minty green crème, although on me, it leans a bit more turquoise than it appears in the bottle. 



It boasts a 7-free formula. The first coat goes on pretty typically of a white or pastel polish, which is to say, it's a little streaky. A second coat is enough to smooth things over, though, which, to me, is better than the average formula of a polish this color. 


I'm digging this bright, happy color...you know me and my blues and greens! If you like it, too, you can find it here. 

Thanks for stopping by!