Monday, March 7, 2016

International Women's Day manicure featuring Carpe Noctem Cosmetics for Nail Whisperer

Hello, beauties!

Tomorrow is International Women's Day! In honor of the day, I've been having fun with the Inner Superheroine series. These pretties are the product of Carpe Noctem Cosmetics for Nail Whisperer, and the first three polishes in this collaboration are currently available here. If you haven't yet seen these pretties, you can check them out in my last post. 


As promised, I'm back with a bit of nail art. For this mani, I used Fierce Mind as my base, and all three polishes, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit, and Kind Heart, to make my first ever dry marble decals as accents. I figured, for International Women's Day, why not try a new-to-me technique?






Considering this technique was a first try, I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, and I love how well these colors play together. Do you have a favorite in the series, so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment