Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sinful Colors Frankenstein Fun!

Greetings! Today, in the spirit of Halloween, I've attempted a Frankenstein manicure inspired by a super cute mani I saw here by Nidia of Lit From Within. She's got a ton of fun and fabulous artwork posted! For the sake of challenging myself, I decided to enter a fun little contest being hosted by Influenster and Sinful Colors. Without further ado...



I began with a base coat and two coats of Sinful Colors Pine Away. Pine Away is an emerald green with so much shimmer it looks like foil. I'll definitely be pulling it out again for Christmas. I used Sinful's Black on Black and Snow Me White with a striping brush and dotting tools for the stitches, hair and eyes.


So, in keeping with my skill level (or lack thereof) I kept it simple and fun. Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment