Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hello, World!

  So, here goes...my first attempt at nail art and the first at writing a blog post, as well! I thought I did okay for a n00b and wanted to share. Hey, I've got to start somewhere, right? So, please look over all my newbie mistakes...I hope to get better at it soon, and I wholeheartedly welcome suggestions! I used a base of butter London Blagger, which is one of my fall favorites. I stamped (which I am also new at...my first ever stamping plates arrived just a few days ago!) using a Cheeky jumbo plate (Z1 bundle, plate E, found on Amazon) and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gilty Pleasure. I then added different sized dots using J nail lacquer in Light Green and finished with a coat of Seche Vite. I'll likely be the only person who ever sees this, but in the event I'm not, thanks for looking! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment