Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Trust Fund Beauty - Hollywood Hipster

                                                                                                                                Reviewer Discount

Hello, beauties!

I haven't posted, or even painted for a while, but I'm back with a new pretty from a new-to-me brand. This is Hollywood Hipster, from Trust Fund Beauty. 



I'd describe it as a minty green crème, although on me, it leans a bit more turquoise than it appears in the bottle. 



It boasts a 7-free formula. The first coat goes on pretty typically of a white or pastel polish, which is to say, it's a little streaky. A second coat is enough to smooth things over, though, which, to me, is better than the average formula of a polish this color. 


I'm digging this bright, happy color...you know me and my blues and greens! If you like it, too, you can find it here. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment