Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BuySShow 36W UV Nail Dryer


Hello, beauties!

I haven't done much painting lately, so I've been wearing my gel polishes more often. I usually opt for fast-curing LED polishes, but recently had the opportunity to try the BuySShow 36W UV Nail Dryer, so I pulled out one of my sad, neglected Shellac polishes, Cream Puff. (Hint: it's a base for some upcoming nail art.)





This lamp is a bright, pretty pink that immediately caught my eye. It comes with a metal cuticle pusher and jeweled acrylic spoon. The lamp has a 120-second timer. I do wish it had other timer settings, but with UV, the majority of my cures will be two minutes, anyway. The inside is wide, but is a little short, so if you have long nails, or spaghetti fingers, like mine, you'll want to be careful not to bump your fingertips against the rear wall. 


This lamp does a great job of curing my polish. I always end up with a nice, even cure, and haven't experienced any heat spikes while using it. That's a welcome change, and since there's usually at least one. Win! My nails ended up looking great, with the exception of a couple stray glitters, because I accidentally used the bottle of top coat I keep expressly for glitters and additives...oops!


If you'd like to know more about this lamp, you can find it here. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment