Monday, May 23, 2016

Lizber Wearable Nail Polish Holder


Hello, beauties!

Today, I wanted to share one of my favorite tools. It's the wearable nail polish holder by Lizber. 




It holds polish bottles of nearly all shapes and sizes, including minis. I find it helpful for those awkwardly-shaped bottles that I struggle to hold while turning my hand this way and that to get full coverage, especially near the deep folds on the sides of my nails. 


It's comfortable to wear, and easy to get on and off - simply squeeze the tabs on the sides to open it and pull it over the tops of your fingers, not your freshly painted tips. It fits all sizes of fingers, and even fit over my UV protective gloves. 


If you'd like to know more about the Lizber wearable nail polish holder, you can find it here. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment