Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ETTG All-in-One Manicure Pedicure and Makeup Set


Hello, beauties!

While I haven't been doing as much nail art as usual, I still keep the ten tiny canvases ready, so I'm all about the tools. Today, I'm sharing a cute little set that helps me with upkeep. This is the ETTG All-one-One Manicure Pedicure and Makeup Set. 



It comes in a little pink double heart-shaped case. Isn't it cute? It includes:

Fingernail clippers 
Toenail clippers 
File
Scissors 
Mirror 
Rounded cuticle pusher
V-shaped cuticle pusher 
Acne needle 
Ear pick
Tweezers 
Brow brush
Eyeshadow applicator 
Eyeliner brush



If that sounds like more tools than it appears, it's because some of them are double-sided. I like the stainless steel tools and how well made they are. 


The brushes are nice and soft, but I did have to do some trimming of stray hairs. Since I did, though, I find them useful, too. Since right before my little's graduation last month, I've been wearing makeup again, so the brushes are getting some airtime, too!



In all, this is a handy, compact, and very useful set. If you'd like to check it out, you can find it here. 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment